SUNY Brockport has a long history. It was first known as Brockport Collegiate Institute in the mid-19th century. Later it became known as the Brockport State Normal School and Brockport State Teachers College. In 1948, it became part of the SUNY system. The College has continued to grow and evolve, which includes developing the campus. Many campus buildings were constructed in the mid-to-late 20th century.
Scope of Collection
This collection contains color images of the SUNY Brockport campus during the mid-to-late 20th century. Most of the photographs portray building exterior and interior views.